The procedure established by current legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the same, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency protecting the privacy and rights of the subscriber.
The processing of personal data that Ferraro Angelo intends to carry out has the purpose of concluding, managing and executing contracts for the supply of the requested service; to fulfill the legal obligations or other obligations required by the competent Authorities.
The data collected will be used by Ferraro Angelo for the integral and correct execution of the contract and will be send to third parties only for the defense of rights and in compliance with the obligations provided by law or regulations and upon request by the competent authorities, and their treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency protecting the privacy and rights of the Customer and third parties.
The “owner” of the processing, to which the interested party may contact to exercise the rights referred to in the aforementioned art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, is Ferraro Angelo, Via Cap of the Zuavi 33 Vittoria (RG).
In compliance with the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003), Ferraro Angelo informs users of the site of the following:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not normally collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but due to its nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, it could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes, among other things, IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users that are connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
These data are normally used for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing; in some cases, however, they may be used to allow access to certain sections of the site or for the use of certain specific services, as well as to verify compliance with the limitations of use granted to the user.
- Data provided directly by the user
Some personal data are provided directly by the interested party by filling out forms for requesting access to certain sections or services of the site (orders and newsletters).
In this case, personal data are used to maintain and manage user profiles, to process (if any) user requests and fulfill the contracts stipulated with or for the user, as well as for purposes related to obligations under the law, regulations and from the community legislation, from dispositions given by legitimate authorities and from supervisory and control bodies.
In relation to the navigation data (previous letter a), the data are acquired by the IT systems and by the software procedures used for the functioning of the site during their normal operation; in the event that the user does not wish to provide these data, he must not browse this site.
In relation to the data provided directly by the user (previous letter b), the failure to provide data marked as “mandatory” in the forms for access to certain sections or to use certain services or contents of the site makes it impossible to access them or fruition of them and, consequently, it becomes impossible for the user to send requests (informative or contractual) to Ferraro Angelo; the failure to provide additional data (not “mandatory”) does not have any detrimental consequences for the user.
Cookies are small text files created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the site is running) to the user’s browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the site at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal also cookies from different sites (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
The site directly uses only “technical cookies”, informative data (temporary markers, www.garanteprivacy.it) active only for the duration of the single user session, which are transmitted from the site to the user’s computer in order to allow rapid identification and navigation on the site.
In some sections of the site cookies are used for the management of the procedures for the purchase or for provision of services or online content, as well as for the verification of compliance with the limitations of use granted to the user.
For these cookies, pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014 (www.garanteprivacy.it), no consent is required from the interested party.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected are solely linked to the performance of the services requested by the user and will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties without the express consent of the interested party, subject to any requests from the competent authorities, as established by law.
The interested party can assert at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to [email protected], the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, which is reproduced below:
Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her (even if that data are not registered yet), and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial